 General / 3587
  Attn Salt Lake City Fans

Howdy all, ...I posted some info about doing summer camps with Legos on the web. I recieved several emails from Salt Lake City expressing interest...of course I cannot find those emails now! I am doing a road trip with a van full of Legos! I would (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Attn Salt Lake City Fans

When would you be doing a Salt Lake buildathon? It's possible we will be in Salt Lake in July... Steve (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)