 General / 35865
Re: legoland deutschland lifetime passes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:05:22 GMT

Er, actually, the family and I already have lifetime passes for Legoland
Windsor and can vouch that they are honoured at the other parks. We holidayed
in California last year and they were accepted at LLC with absolutely no
problem, as was an annual pass on a previous visit. In fact, we campagined
heavily with LLW to have the lifetime pass introduced into the UK and even
suggested that we would acquire LLC ones and use them in the UK unless they did!

Cheers,
Kev

In lugnet.legoland.deutschland, William R. Ward writes:
"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> writes:

I noticed that the Legoland in Germany is selling lifetime passes
for 555 Euros each.  The price might seem excessive....but think
about it....unlimited trips to Legoland...  plus 10% off at the lego
shop...and you get to get tickets for discounted rates (2 Euros
off)...that isn't all, you get a preview of the park before it
"officially opens" and invitation to a VIP's opening day (the day
before it officially opens.)

Lifetime tickets to Legoland CA cost US$1000, and since the park is
already opened you don't get the preview!  Consider yourself lucky...

I agree about the world pass.  In fact, I think that it should be
included in the existing park-specific lifetime passes, because most
people don't travel to more than one Legoland in a year, I would think
(though Billund and the new German park are close enough together,
that they might share more customers)

--Bill.