 General / 35851
  Re: A moc term question

(...) Hmm, I know what you mean. :-) In Hebrew, the way to annotate acronyms is with a double-quote: MO"C. But it looks very weird in English. And while we're comparing notes, in hebrew My Own Creation = ha-yetzira sheli, ye"sh, hehe, that is (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A moc term question

Hiya Shiri :) I figure i'll stick with MOC, because yes it is a acronym and the person I'm writing (a real hand written letter!) to actually knows what it means. -- Nicole~ (URL) Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)