 General / 35842
    Keyboards —Pedro Silva
   (...) Aha!... Apparently, not only the German. I can now see why sometimes my own keyboard starts writing some "peculiar" characters. I knew there had to be a rational explanation! Is there a different convention for each country? I understand that (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Keyboards —Robert Graff
   Check out this link. You can view the keyboard layouts for mant different languages. (URL) whole site is really great if you're doing any multilingual or multinational programming. -- mrgraff (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)