 General / 35809
    Non-LUGNET lego clubs [was: Re: Lego club for kids mentioned in Tucson, AZ newspaper] —William R. Ward
   (...) issue. Here we have a club for LEGO fans (KFOL's, mostly, it appears) that presumably doesn't know about LUGNET. What should we do about it? It seems like a good idea to somehow help them get "connected" to the worldwide network of LEGO clubs (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Non-LUGNET lego clubs [was: Re: Lego club for kids mentioned in Tucson, AZ newspaper] —Kerry Raymond
    (...) I can't see the harm in someone local contacting them, and letting them know about LUGnet and offering to help them get them set up to post or whatever. After that, it's up to them to decide whether they want to get involved or not, depending (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)