 General / 35807
    A question regarding 3rd party selling of LEGO stuff —Mark Chittenden
   Ok, obviously it is ok to sell LEGOs in the third party or "aftermarket" fashion - case in point being Bricklink and eBay. One can sell whole sets or individual pieces, even instructions, without having to get permission per say to do so from LEGO. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A question regarding 3rd party selling of LEGO stuff —Paul Klenk
     Everything I have read here indicates that selling any reproduction of LEGO instructions is a complete and utter no-no. I'm sure others here will tell you the same. Paul (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A question regarding 3rd party selling of LEGO stuff —Pedro Silva
   (...) If it were to be sold by LEGO, OK. Otherwise, it is copyright violation (right?) (...) Which ones do you want? I have backup scans for most of the 6000 series. I can e-mail you a .zip file with the ones you need. Pedro (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)