 General / 35805
35804  |  35806
Subject:
Instructions Scans Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 20:33:20 GMT

Since I can't get these from Brickshelf anymore, does anyone have these
downloaded and can email/link me to them?

LEGO Technic sets:

857/8857  Motorrad mit Beiwagen/Motorcycles (8857 was the US 1980 version)
1257/3000  Trike Buggy (3000 was the Kabaya promotional version)
1259/1268/3003  Bike Blaster
1924  Motorcycle
2544  Microbike
3054  Motorcycle
8208  Custom Cruiser
8210  Nitro Bike GTX / GTX 500
8218  Trike Tourer
8251  Sonic Cycle / Motorbike
8255  Rescue Motorbike
8305  Duel Bikes
8417  Mag Wheel Master
8422  Circuit Shock Racer / V-Twin Super Bike
8810  Cafe Racer
8829  Dune Blaster
8838  Shock Cycle
8857  Street Chopper / Trike

Thanks in advance to those who can help me.