 General / 35785
  Curved bricks

Chris Gray and I recently experimented with various Lego curves: (URL) question: Is a curve available that fits in the gap between the red curved brick and the larger white curved arch? It's also interesting to note that the outer radius of the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Curved bricks

(...) I remember Shiri doing this[1] too. No, unfortunately there's no arch piece made yet that fills that gap. (...) Yep, useful for SNOT building. Brad Hamilton is the first person who came into my head; I believe he used this to his advantage (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)