 General / 3575
Re: Find in Attic, Kind of lego related
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 13:42:36 GMT

I remember those ads!  They were very widespread on comics, for several
months.  Well, ok, all the comics I bought then were from the same
publisher, had the same ad layouts, and I bought a lot.  So if I saw one
ad, I'd see a ton.

There may have been other Technic/Expert Builder ads--I can't remember for
sure.

Steve