 General / 35749
Re: This just in ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:29:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Leanne Opaskar writes:
There weren't any pictures of the Technic sets or the Spiderman sets. (Too bad -
- I wanted to see what the Spidey minifig was going to look like!)

Because no one should have to go one minute longer than necessary without
seeing the awesome new Spidey mini-fig, here's a link to a gallery on
Brickshelf with pictures of the new sets:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10198

Enjoy!