 General / 35666
  Re: BricksWest on Local Newscast

"James Seibert" <james@vci.net> wrote in message news:GrnyHq.FDC@lugnet.com... (...) Whoa rock on!! :-) This is great getting such exposure. But as one of the supporting BricksWest event organizers, I think we should do more to have our name (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.mediawatch)

  BricksWest on Local Newscast

I was in for a shock on my local news tonight, WPSD Ch 6 in Paducah, KY ran a feature on Legoland Carlsbad, CA and the gathering of Lego afficianados from all over the country who brought their personal creations to the Legoland Park. The creations (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: BricksWest on Local Newscast

(...) Same thing ran on our local NBC affiliate here in Cleveland, Ohio... Good shot of the trains running and the hall Ken (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: BricksWest on Local Newscast

(...) The same piece ran here in Central Connecticut (U.S. home of Lego) on channel 30, the local NBC affiliate. It was preceded by a local Lego story about a space-themed building event at the Hartford science museum. (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: BricksWest on Local Newscast

Most of the larger gaming and sci-fi and train conventions actually need this exposure from a sponser. Advertising these gatherings improve attendance and more importantly the financial viability of organizing and producing a convention. The sponser (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.mediawatch)