 General / 35664
  Spring 2002 catalog

Newest catalog seems to be popping up so I thought I'd point out some highlights. It's a smaller catalog - about 20 pages shorter than x-mas for instance. Looks like mostly newest stuff with a minimum of older themes/sets. Don't know if there may be (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Spring 2002 catalog

(...) Thanks John! I just got mine yesterday and placed my first official order of the year within moments. (Except for EJ on Bricklink I haven't started on my 2002 Lego Budget...) Also of note: Pizza to Go is indeed considered a Legend (as set (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2002)

  S@H Gift Certificate Question (Was: Spring 2002 catalog)

Hi All, Does anyone know if a Gift Certificate from S@H can be used on lego.com? When I placed yesterday's order, I had tried doing it online first (because I like I like visually confirming what I order), but I wanted to apply a Gift Certificate (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)