 General / 3562
    Re: Reinventing the minifig —Christopher Masi
   (...) One minifig per car is pretty realistic. True, American cars have more than one seat, but if you look at the cars during rush hour they are all carrying one minifig...I mean person. Chris Maybe LEGO is more real than we think? (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Reinventing the minifig —Shiri Dori
   (...) How true. Minifigs are just as unenvironmental as people! LEGO should fix that... (But of course it won't) Some ten years ago I experimented with a four-seated car (two in back, two in front), but I was just a kid, I didn't care much about (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)