 General / 35608
    Re: Toy Fair photos —Ronan Webb
   (...) I was skeptical, all ready to be brave, with-it, modern, you know, embrace the new era ... So I clicked on (URL) laughed, I laughed out loud and laughed some more. Brought tears to my eyes. Have a look for yourself and have a laugh too. We all (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Toy Fair photos —Allan Bedford
   (...) picture. (...) I'm sure someone finds it funny. I find it sad. As hard as it is for me to say this... compared to this stuff, Jack Stone is actually a reasonably good LEGO series. Man that hurt. Regards, Allan B. -Expert Builder website (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)