 General / 35593
  Re: What the heck is going on ?!

(...) Why would they associate Galidor with LEGO, but not Bionicle with LEGO? [snip] (...) Indeed it is. Do you stock Creator sets? They're not too far removed from "just bricks". (...) I wouldn't be holding my breath for the success of Galidor, but (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What the heck is going on ?!

(...) any (...) seem (...) "They" probably will not. Note that I am talking about parents (read the most likely to spend money) not kids. (...) That is what I direct customers too. Only about one forth of the people accept this as an alternative. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)