 General / 35565
    Re: Survey: What's your favorite theme? —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) hmmm.....my favorite theme ever is town.... I started collecting it first, and its what got me into collecting / building with it first off... Train sets are what brought me out of...but have since collected a wide spectrum of sets since... (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Survey: What's your favorite theme? —Kevin Salm
   (...) I (...) My story is similar. Town is my favorite theme and always will be. I have well over 1,000 complete Lego sets (and almost that many busted for parts) but I don't think I have over a dozen Space sets or more than a dozen or so Technic (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)