 General / 3554
  Re: Joe's LEGO Page Updated

Joe Davenport: (...) Cool stuff. Larry Pieniazek: (...) Yes. Since nobody else took the hint, I will: Joe, Would you like some space on my server? I could probably allocate 50 Mb without too much trouble. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Joe's LEGO Page Updated

Jacob, Your offer is greatly appreciated! But, I have already obtained a few more megs. I just haven't had a chance to update the town and train pages lately. Maybe by this weekend I'll get the full size pics uploaded. I'll let everyone know. Thanks (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)