 General / 35536
    LUGCO 2-09-02 meeting highlights —Jon Palmer
   We had a LUGCO meeting this saturday at Todd Trotter's house in Moore OK. We had lots and lots of food and had a good time showing off creations and talking Lego. (Not to mention we were highly entertained by Homestar Runner.) Some pics: Supa-cool (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugco, lugnet.space)