 General / 35536
35535  |  35537
Subject:
LUGCO 2-09-02 meeting highlights
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugco, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:38:07 GMT

We had a LUGCO meeting this saturday at Todd Trotter's house in Moore OK.
We had lots and lots of food and had a good time showing off creations and
talking Lego.  (Not to mention we were highly entertained by Homestar
Runner.)

Some pics:

Supa-cool Maxifig games by Fuzzy Gregory:

Michael Daniel's WASA space-station docked with a Shuttle:

Some Space creations from the recently converted Michael.  Todd and I agreed
to make some Town stuff now. :-)

Monty Python:

A He-Man ship by Todd:

The Pounce by Todd:

Fuzzy's
"Fountain-of-youth-that's-broken-and-actually-causes-you-to-sort-of-de-evolv
e-thing":

A couple shots of my first 4 Star Wars alphabet fighters:

Also check out http://www.lugco.com/  in the future for Todd's update and
his own pics.

-Jon (And there was much rejoicing.)