 General / 35445
Re: The Galactic Shipyard is up :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 07:30:39 GMT

For some reason I was not able to access this site, Jon are you aware of this?

-Mike

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
I just restored everything.  I also reduced the file sizes of many of the
thumbnails across the site so maybe you will see it load faster.  I've
checked much of the site for errors but if you guys see anything please let
me know.

On another note I haven't restored my Lego creations site yet.  It should be
back in the future so keep an eye out.

Thanks!

-Jon