 Space / 12873
Re: The Galactic Shipyard is up :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 07:58:44 GMT

"Michael Perri" <zerog270@aol.com> wrote in message
news:Gr1u75.4zF@lugnet.com...
For some reason I was not able to access this site, Jon are you aware of • this?

-Mike

Hmmm.  I just checked it out.  Other than it needing a graphics overhal it
looks ok.  What happened when you were there ealier?  My server can do
strange things from time to time so maybe it just cut out for a sec.

-Jon