 General / 35381
    Re: Brickshelf problems... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Last time you and I spoke face to face (or at least email to email, I forget) about this topic you told me that if one were doing an upload one could not have ANY other windows to Brickshelf(tm) open (even if launched via cntl-n from the same (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Brickshelf problems... —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) I've had this routinely happen to me, especially with my larger-sized files... that sure is a pain in the butt... :/ (...) Benjamin Medinets (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish)