 General / 3527
  Re: Motorized 5571

(...) Er, ah, never mind. I see it was done with 2 RCXs and IR communication. How well does that work non-line of sight? What would be really cool would be to build a steering wheel coupled to a rotation sensor (geared way down so one wheel turn is (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build)

  RE: Motorized 5571

Doh! RC off course is a misnomer. I guess this would be a IRC Car. The remote control was a quick kludge...if I didn't have so many other projects in my head I would spend some time on a cool remote. This works well inside and outside but does tend (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)