 General / 35243
    Re: FOTM (could end up being FOTY!) —Maggie Cambron
   (...) I'm pretty sure he didn't know these are sets highly valued by FOL's. BTW I only buy from kids if their parents are present and completely aware of the entire transaction. I spoke to his mom-- she asked if I had any LEGO because there probably (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: FOTM (could end up being FOTY!) —Frank Filz
   (...) Ah, mateys, she's hooked now! Next thing you know she'll be crawling around on the floor calling "arrr" at every opportunity. Come on down to Brickswest and give the Pirate Game a try! Frank (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)