 General / 35209
  Re: bionicle in technic

(...) If you're using the web interface, you can set your "skip-filter" settings to skip over messages from bionicle by adding: -.technic.bionicle As for moving the Bionicle sub-group out of technic and into its own system thread, I'm not sure (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: bionicle in technic

(...) Here's a link to a reply with the same information minus the sneer at Bionicle: (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: bionicle in technic

(...) Apologies if you thought I was attempting to slander Bionicle. But the initial question wasn't just "How can I avoid the Bionicle posts" but "Why isn't Bionicle in its own subgroup?". The answer to that is that by Lego's apparent definition, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)