 General / 35186
35185  |  35187
Subject:
What themes have been most universally discounted?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 13:45:52 GMT

Hi all,

I was just reviewing the last couple years of S@H specials and I started
wondering about which lines were such bombs that they were almost always
discounted.  It takes time for even the worst sets to hit a discount, but after
that which ones have really sunk?

I've only been watching prices for just under four years so I don't have
long-term awareness.  I've seen Insectoids and Time (Twisters | Cruisers)
pretty much suck the sale shelves.  What else has done that?

Jack Stone might go that way, but I think it's too early to tell.

Chris