 General / 35152
  Re: color watch - 7194 Yoda

It is actually ORANGE-1. I dug out a Duplo dino tree trunk and pooh sign and the bricks and plates in the Yoda are the same color. Thanks for reminding me of Suzanne's excellent color chart! /Eric/ (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: color watch - 7194 Yoda

Follow up on this color. Dan J. informs me that Brickbay calls this color "Rust". /Eric M/ (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)