 General / 35108
  Re: 2002 X x 6 slopes and associated parts

"Dave Johann" <legomecha@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:GpnyH2.FEr@lugnet.com... (...) large. (...) sets (...) Excellent! They sure are neat parts. One omission, though, Ogel Shark Sub has 2 6 x 1 x 1 curved slope inverse in transparent red. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.publish, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 2002 X x 6 slopes and associated parts

(...) There are 2 more pieces that have been released that fit into this system. The horizontally tapered right and left 1x4 plates, as seen in the Alpha Team Sub-Surface Scooter and the Rebel Blockade Runner, exactly match with this new system of (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.publish, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 2002 X x 6 slopes and associated parts

(...) Really?!? Very cool! Nothing I've seen thus far had indicated that, so any additional info (part #s, etc.) is always appreciated. Thanks for letting me know. It's been added to the listing. (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.publish, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 2002 X x 6 slopes and associated parts

(...) Those will be added in the next couple of days if someone will provide me with pictures and a part number. I was already aware of the parts in question bt decided to elimnate plates from the equation for now. Also, the 3 x 6 plate without (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.publish, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.market.brickshops)