 General / 3506
  LEGO Creator Protection Questions

My wife bought a copy of LEGO Creator for my son and I to play with. I seem to recall a series of posts discussing the protection mechanism that Creator employs but my quick scan of LUGNET news did not turn anything up. Is there anyway to get around (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO Creator Protection Questions

(...) Nope. The install/instructions seem to imply that by installing the entire thing onto your drive, you don't need the disc any longer, but it is always required. (...) That's one of the steps I'd tried too (it's compatible with my 12-20 NEC (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)