 General / 35037
    Re: Expert Builder website - Great response results in first update —Allan Bedford
   (...) I see your point. And I'll give it consideration. But as mentioned, it's a different site, with different rules than LUGNET. I do appreciate your comments though. If you take a look at some of the other products I've reviewed so far, you can (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Expert Builder website - Great response results in first update —Richie Dulin
   In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes: [snip] (...) The problem I had with your "review" was not that it was bad, but that you'd included an untrue statement, and that inclusion indicated that it was extremely unlikely you'd built the set. And I'm (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Expert Builder website - Great response results in first update —Allan Bedford
   (...) My mistake. Inferred, not back up by fact. My apology to you. (...) They are reviews. They are my own lame opinions. They are not fact. No where do I claim that I am the LEGO authority to be believed above all others. The site uses lots of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)