 General / 35011
  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

"Dave Johann" <legomecha@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:GpIJp6.874@lugnet.com... (...) I specifically asked Kevin Loch about hosting LEGO related pics for the purposes of using them in eBay auctions before I put my pictures on Brickshelf and (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) That's fine. Others are doing it too and that's when the problem develops. Too many of the same type of image creates a glut of images that few pwople want to view, but are forced to see thumbnails of because they show up on the 'recent' page. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)