 General / 34979
  Re: Sopwith Camel (#3451) shipped...

(...) Element 30056, New in 1996 (a Pirate set and a Paradisa set). Quite rare, so far only seen in red in this very set. (Peeron mentions a Freestyle set I didn't have a reference for). -- joshua -- joshua (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Sopwith Camel (#3451) shipped...

(...) I like this part, but not as much as the straight rail. In $20 red bucket 4128 it became common in white in 1997. This was the bucket Mike Stanley tried to purchase in bulk at Legoland, but Fred Meyer stores got them instead: (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Sopwith Camel (#3451) shipped...

(...) I like this part, but not as much as the straight rail. In $20 red bucket 4128 it became common in white in 1997. This was the bucket Mike Poindexter tried to purchase in bulk at Legoland, but Fred Meyer stores got them instead: (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Sopwith Camel (#3451) shipped...

(...) That's the set that peeron mentioned. But I don't think one set makes it a common element. Still, that's two sets that have featured it in white (2 each), while there was one set with 2 in green, while 3451 had the whopping (heh) 4 in red. The (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)