 General / 34970
    Lego phone survey —David Schilling
   I'm wondering if anyone (else) has ever had someone call them to do a Lego marketing survey over the phone? I just got off the phone with someone who asked me a bunch of questions, mostly having to do with where I buy sets, how many, and what (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego phone survey —Matthew Gerber
   In lugnet.general, David Schilling writes: <snip> The person asking the questions didn't know much about "Legos" (...) <snip> I *had* to check, of course... legos.com legos.net legos.org legos.info legos.biz legos.ws legos.cc All the above are (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)