 General / 34906
Re: Extra Pieces...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 03:21:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:
snip<
Are there any alternate models in the instructions or on the box which may
use these parts?

Nope. As far as I can tell, they're just excess. Which is okay with me. It
sure beats a couple of extra 1x1 pips. I can actually combine the parts to
make a personal hover vehicle. ;)

-Evil Wayne
"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70