 General / 34868
Re: Fibblesnork Backgrounds?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 00:31:19 GMT

"Stephen Bishop" <sjbishop@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Gp6Ixz.6I7@lugnet.com...
Does anyone know where to find these anymore? I've got some on my homepage
and was wondering about how we are supposed to use them now? Before we had
to give credit and a link, but where do we link to now?

Steve

(If this isn't the appropriate group for this, I apologize in advance)

Here they are:  http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/backgrounds/

See this article:  http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=32678

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group