 General / 34857
    Pics from GAMH visit with DixieLUG —Mark Sandlin
   Hi Everyone, This afternoon, I had some of the folks from DixieLUG over at my parents' home for a small meeting. We hung out and looked at each other's MOCs. It was good to meet people I had only exchanged email and IM's with online. Steve Runnels (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Pics from GAMH visit with DixieLUG —James Trobaugh
   Thanks for sharing the pictures Mark. I was hoping to make my way down from Atlanta, but just couldn't get my schedule in order (in-laws still in town from Christmas). jt ------- James J. Trobaugh (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)