 General / 34859
Re: Pics from GAMH visit with DixieLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 02:37:14 GMT

Thanks for sharing the pictures Mark. I was hoping to make my way down from
Atlanta, but just couldn't get my schedule in order (in-laws still in town
from Christmas).

jt

-------
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

This afternoon, I had some of the folks from DixieLUG over at my parents' home
for a small meeting. We hung out and looked at each other's MOCs. It was good to
meet people I had only exchanged email and IM's with online.

Steve Runnels and his friend Brian drove down from Birmingham. James Bush and
his dad and brothers drove over from Georgia, and Franklin McCain drove from
Georgia as well.

So, without further ado, here are the pics:

Things of note:

- Franklin's Pokethulhu

- Steve's new Blacktron ship

- Brian's "We don't serve Miners" bar

- James's vast multitude of mecha

Good meeting everyone today! Thanks for coming!

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/