 General / 34842
Re: Lego Studio and Res0009.dll?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 01:16:12 GMT

Hi,
doesn't it say that it is only compliant with 95/98/ME and not Win2k?
/Morten

"Markassius" <mark.de.kock@NOSPAM.home.nl> wrote in message
I don't know if this is the right plays, but anyway:
I just installed Lego Studios on my PC. No errors were displayed during
installation and even the USB camera had no faults.
However, when I want to start up the program, I get the error:

"Library Error - Studio is unable to load the following library: • Res0009.dll"

I have searched all my harddisks and the Lego Studios CD, but I can not • find
the requested dll.
I am running Win2k proffesional on a 600 MHz Pentium-III / 512 Megs RAM • and
plenty o'disk space.
Is this a problem of me running Win2k? Has anybody had the same error? • What
can I do (apart from installing kiddy-windows)?

Help! I wanted to start filming the adventures of 'Amazing White and his
Classic Space friends'...

Mark -help me please- de Kock