 General / 3483
Re: Name that goo!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 20:50:45 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote in message ...
what is that goo that is used on minifig neck posts? It seems like it's • used
to impose some sort of friction to keep heads from popping off or doing • that
Linda Blair thing..

wooooo this is just to weird.  I was wondering _exactly_ the same thing and
had logged on to post a message asking about it.

I had assumed it was for added friction but I see I was wrong.

Tim