 General / 34792
  Re: is lego at its best in years???

(...) But will it work in favor of the young LEGO fans who outnumber the adult fans by an unknown, but significant factor? (...) I do hope "bung up" has a different meaning where you come from. Around here that means you haven't had enough fiber in (...) (23 years ago, 25-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: is lego at its best in years???

(...) favour (...) Many kids have Lego, but how many of them are "fans" in the way adults are? While many kids like Lego a lot, you could probably find another kind of toy that would interest them just as much. However, I suspect most AFOLs are (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)