 General / 34787
34786  |  34788
Subject:
OT? New K'Nex monstrosity about to be built
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 06:34:36 GMT

My crew and I are about to build yet another giant thing out of
K'Nex. The building starts on the 31st, and the plan is to make it 18
feet tall (if we don't run out of pieces). Not a coaster this time,
the plan is to make a parachute drop with the tower full of different
ball tracks.

I've got a site set up for it, there's also links to the old giant
coasters we built. Check it out at http://www.fozztexx.com/knex/

--
DON'T PAY MORE FOR WEB HOSTING THAN WHAT YOU WANT TO PAY
At Full System, Inc. you invent the package *and* the price!