 General / 34771
  Too much Jack Stone in 2002 Alpha Team

Hey all, After buying three more #4796 Ogel Mutant Squid sets for the great new parts, I took some time to closely scrutinize the inside cover of the instruction booklet that displays all the 2002 Alpha Team Sets. Aside from the squid (#4796) and (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Too much Jack Stone in 2002 Alpha Team

(...) I'm okay with them. I had the chance to observe some neighbor kids playing with Jack Stone and they liked them fine (except for the figure's faces which they found 'stupid' but I think they meant 'dopey' or 'lame'.) It's clear the designers (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)