 General / 34762
Re: Go to Galidor.com!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 01:16:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason Cicchini writes:
Hey guys! I was juust on Lego.com, when a lil' black box appeared. it said
galidor.com.
So i decided what the heck, I'd check it out. So i typed in www.Galidor.com,
and i was taken to a Fox Kids! webpage, with the same logo as the "Quest"
thingie in the 2002 lego booklet. Then, my screen glitched, and something
amazing happened... But you have to see for yourself!
This is by far the coolest Lego marketing ever!

Go to http://www.galidor.com/ now!!!!

Neat.  The green-on-black text sure sent me back. :)

It looks like Galidor might have some decent backstory, and actually be a
passable story, although I don't have my hopes up.  There's some interesting
teasers on the site, however -

agonizingly  s  l  o  w.

Ick.

James