 General / 34759
  Go to Galidor.com!

Hey guys! I was juust on Lego.com, when a lil' black box appeared. it said galidor.com. So i decided what the heck, I'd check it out. So i typed in www.Galidor.com, and i was taken to a Fox Kids! webpage, with the same logo as the "Quest" thingie in (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Go to Galidor.com!

(...) Neat. The green-on-black text sure sent me back. :) It looks like Galidor might have some decent backstory, and actually be a passable story, although I don't have my hopes up. There's some interesting teasers on the site, however - (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)