 General / 3473
Re: For those of you who have gone to LL Carlsbad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 02:50:02 GMT

Thanks for everyone that replied, I do believe we'll have to take a trip
to LegoLand soon!

Build Well!
Tamy

Tim Courtney wrote:

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
I just got back last night (err, this morning I mean ;)), and I can't think of
a single place that wasn't wheelchair accesible.  Some of the slopes seemed a
tad steep, but I don't know anything about the grades needed, so they may be
fine.  I hope this answers your question!

My mom rented a wheelchair for the visit at the park and my dad and I pushed
her around.  The park was excellent as far as accessability and none of the
grades were too steep (in comparison to Sea World's underwater viewing ramps!)
So minimal effort was needed to climb them.

Keep Building!!

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com

AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

New Lugnet Newsgroup?  lugnet.off-topic.timmy.die.die.die ??

LEGO: SP++++c(6973)[ip++++ bt2++++ ex+++ ft+++ sp+++ ut++]
AQ+++(6175)[an+++ as++ hn-- sr--] TO++[ob+ dv+ tc-- tt-- tjr.---] TC++ CA+ PI+
BV--- DU--- HM--- S+ LS>+++  #++++  Hal M+ A+ YB82m