 General / 3298
3297  |  3299
Subject:
For those of you who have gone to LL Carlsbad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:26:58 GMT

I am just wondering, those of you that have gone, maybe you can tell me.
How accessible is legoland for the handicapped? Wheelchair, scooter type
access.
are there area's where we wouldn't be able to get to at all? ie. stairs,
very steep inclines?

also, just for me.. WHERE ARE ALL THE CASTLE PICS?????
sorry, didn't mean to yell, though I thought there was supposed to be a
big castle layout there..

Thanks for reading!
Tamy