 General / 34725
  Re: Selling MOC Instructions? Your Thoughts?

Sun, I'm not in the know so much about the custom industry, as I'm just getting into it, but I would be interested in buying instructions, maybe not of the Valk. but defintily of your Zaku, but that's beside the point. I think that doing them in (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Selling MOC Instructions? Your Thoughts?

(...) That is a fantastic suggestion!!! I don't know why I didn't think that before. Printable version on the cd, genius!!! PDF will probably be the best format to go with as it has good image quality, is printable, and cannot be modified. I can (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)