 General / 3471
    Re: For those of you who have gone to LL Carlsbad —Tim Courtney
   (...) My mom rented a wheelchair for the visit at the park and my dad and I pushed her around. The park was excellent as far as accessability and none of the grades were too steep (in comparison to Sea World's underwater viewing ramps!) So minimal (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: For those of you who have gone to LL Carlsbad —Tamyra Teed ("Mookie")
   Thanks for everyone that replied, I do believe we'll have to take a trip to LegoLand soon! Build Well! Tamy (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)