 General / 34678
    Re: Selling MOC Instructions? Your Thoughts? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Good advice. And I am not such an atty. but here's what I think... If you don't call it specifically what they call it, and it is only modelled after a thing, but is not in it's precise appearance or construction the thing itself, you can (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Selling MOC Instructions? Your Thoughts? —John P. Henderson
   (...) Nor am I, as a note of disclaimer. Although I have researched copyright law in the past for other things... (...) No, considering all the different games and media that use the word "Mech" and its concept. Furthermore, the particular Robotech (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)