 General / 34675
Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 06:37:48 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Frank Filz writes:

I agree that it would be nice to see a variety of sets. I think however
that you will continue to see a heavy weighting in favor of town, train,
and castle. Why? Because I think the bulk of LEGO sales are in these
categories (though space is up there also). Technic and sculptures have
a smaller market.

It would be nice if they took this as an opportunity to explore themes
which have not been explored yet. How about Romans or Greeks?

That's what I was thinking when he said they fit into the same niche. Roman,
Greek, or Viking would be great.